Work as a Caregiver
Some of the qualities that set our Care Partners apart is that we work from our hearts with excellence.
- We are dedicated and compassionate; we know that poor attendance impacts the family and the rest of the team negatively, and so we bring our best each day.
- We are prepared;we use technology to make our jobs easier with an app that allows us to have care plans,client notes, schedules and available shifts available right on our phones wherever we are.
- We are creative in our interactions with clients; introducing them to new hobbies or making delicious meals together inspired by the travels a client took 50 years ago.
- We never respond in rudeness, but always show kindness. We understand that sometimes our clients have bad days, and we’re there to make it better wherever we can.
- We have managers who care about us and match us with clients and schedules that will benefit everyone. We have access to stellar training which allows us to be prepared for new challenges and to grow.
Duties and Job Requirements
We are looking for exceptional individuals to join our team at GoldLeaf HomeHealth!
Full time and part time hours are available.Current needs are generally from 7am – 7pm or 7pm-7am; although every client’s needs are different and actual hours may vary from client to client.
- Must exude kindness and compassion, as well as a desire to serve the elderly.
- Must have a car, current driver license, and insurance.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test.
- Must have at least one year of experience caring for an elderly patient; this can be through an agency or privately for a family member.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English.
Our team is responsible for improving the daily lives of the clients we care for across the region. Depending on the care needed, your duties will vary. CNAs and Caregivers assist clients with ADL’s (bathing, dressing, toileting, transferring, feeding, etc.) as well as non-medical services such as companionship, light housekeeping, meal preparation, and transportation.
All of our caregivers demonstrate compassion, patience, and creativity. If you possess these qualities and have experience caring for an elderly individual, we encourage you to apply! This is also a great opportunity for premedical students looking to gain healthcare exposure and hands-on patient experience.
Who We Serve
Our team is responsible for improving the daily lives of the clients we care for across the Denver Metro area. We are currently interested in Caregivers who can travel to clients in Central and South Denver, including Lakewood, Arvada, Westminster, Thornton, Aurora, Littleton, Highlands Ranch, Parker, and Centennial.
We also serve the following counties: Denver County, Jefferson County, Arapahoe County, Adams County, Douglas County, and Broomfield County.
What We Offer
- Highly competitive wages
- Flexible schedules
- Paid training and orientation
- Excellent support system
- Rewards, Recognition and Referral Bonus Programs
- Continued training and education
- Medical, Vision, Dental Benefits, 401K (FT employees)
- Paid Time Off Accrual System
- Direct Deposit
- Bi-Weekly Pay
We have full-time and part-time positions open with clients all over the Denver Metro area.
Check Our Current Openings
Use the button below to click into the portal, then find the opening you want to apply for!