Work as a CNA
Some of the qualities that set our CNAs apart is that we work from our hearts with excellence.
- We are dedicated and compassionate; we know that poor attendance impacts the family and the rest of the team negatively, and so we bring our best each day.
- We are prepared; we use technology to make our jobs easier and communicate with our office team as issues arise.
- We are creative in our interactions with clients; introducing them to new hobbies or making delicious meals together inspired by the travels a client took 50 years ago.
- We never respond in rudeness, but always show kindness. We understand that sometimes our clients have bad days, and we’re there to make it better wherever we can.
- We have managers who care about us and match us with clients and schedules that will benefit everyone. We have access to stellar training which allows us to be prepared for new challenges and to grow.
Duties and Job Requirements
We are looking for exceptional individuals to join our team at GoldLeaf HomeHealth! Each visit is one hour or less to provide care (example: give a bedbath 3x per week, catheter care every-other day, etc.) to patients in their homes in the Denver Metro Area.
- Must have a valid CNA license in Colorado, free from disciplinary action.
- Must be willing to drive from patient to patient in the Denver Metro area for short visits.
- Must exude kindness and compassion, as well as a desire to serve the elderly.
- Must have a car, current driver license, and insurance.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test.
- Must have at least one year of experience caring for an elderly patient; this can be through an agency or privately for a family member.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English.
- Must be CPR and First Aid Certified
We do our best to support our CNAs by matching them with clients and schedules that benefit everyone. Our CNAs provide medical services in patients’ homes to ensure they receive specialized care, maintain hygiene, and avoid re-hospitalization. Duties include providing bed baths, catheter care, etc.
Who We Serve
Our team is responsible for improving the daily lives of the clients we care for across the Denver Metro area. We are currently interested in CNAs who can travel to clients in Central and South Denver, including Lakewood, Arvada, Westminster, Thornton, Aurora, Littleton, Highlands Ranch, Parker, and Centennial.
We also serve the following counties: Denver County, Jefferson County, Arapahoe County, Adams County, Douglas County, and Broomfield County.
What We Offer
- Highly competitive wages
- Flexible schedules
- Paid training and orientation
- Excellent support system
- Rewards, Recognition and Referral Bonus Programs
- Continued training and education
- Medical, Vision, Dental Benefits, 401K (FT employees)
- Paid Time Off Accrual System
- Direct Deposit
- Bi-Weekly Pay
- Overtime Pay
- Long and short cases available
- Mileage Reimbursement for long drives
- Advancement Opportunities
Check Our Current Openings
Use the button below to click into the portal, then find the opening you want to apply for!