Work as a LPN
A Career in Home Health
We are looking for exceptional individuals to join our team as Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs). In order to be considered, you must have the following:
- An active LPN license in Colorado (free of Discipline or Board Actions).
- A current driver’s license.
- A car and car insurance.
- Must be able to pass background check, motor vehicle record check, and pre-employment drug screen
- Prefer prior home health experience or extensive experience caring for senior citizens
- Familiarity with OASIS strongly preferred
- CPR and First Aid Certified
You must be able to pass a drug test and background check. We highly prefer candidates who have prior home health experience with senior citizens. Our ideal candidate will also have familiarity with online documentation processes; however, we will train the right person.
All of our LPNs demonstrate compassion, patience, and creativity. If you possess these qualities, we encourage you to apply!
- Follow designated care plan in accordance with patient needs
- Make home visits to clients
- Perform assigned duties including medication administration, wound care, treatments and procedures
- Monitor patient’s condition and reporting changes to Clinical Manager
- Patient assessments as necessary
- Execution and documentation of doctors’ orders
- Case management and coordination with other clinicians
GoldLeaf has received many accolades, including recognition as Leaders in Dementia Care by the Alzheimer’s Association and an A+ rating from the Home Care Standards Bureau. We have experience with a diverse set of diagnoses, including, but not limited to Alzheimer’s, dementia, ALS, MS, cancer, and diabetes.
Who We Serve
We are currently interested in LPNs who can travel to clients in Central and South Denver, including Highlands Ranch, Littleton, Englewood, Lakewood, Parker, Arvada, Westminster, Aurora, and Thornton. Depending on the care needed, your duties will vary.
We also serve the following counties: Denver County, Jefferson County, Arapahoe County, Adams County, Douglas County, and Broomfield County.
What We Offer
- Highly competitive per visit wages
- Flexible schedules
- Paid training and orientation
- Excellent support system
- Rewards, Recognition and Referral Bonus Programs
- Continued training and education
- Medical, Vision, Dental Benefits, 401K (FT employees)
- Paid Time Off Accrual System
- Direct Deposit
- Bi-Weekly Pay
- Long and short cases available
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Advancement Opportunities
Check Our Current Openings
Use the button below to click into the portal, then find the opening you want to apply for!