Work as a Physical Therapist
A Career in Home Health
GoldLeaf standard of care is the place for you! Our home health agency is dedicated to providing our Physical Therapists a safe and rewarding work environment, as well as flexible schedules and competitive wages when working with our home health clients. We ensure that our Physical Therapists are happy and feel confident – we want to make sure you thrive while your patients thrive too!
- Competitive wages
- Great culture where you will feel supported
- Flexible schedules
- Paid training and orientation
- Rewards and Recognition
- Referral Bonus Programs
- Continued training and education
- Medical, Vision, Dental Benefits (FT employees)
- Direct Deposit
- All required training and PPE
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Active Colorado Physical Therapist License
- Possession of a valid Colorado Driver’s License with reliable transportation and applicable car insurance.
- Experience and passion for caring for senior citizens
- Home Health experience necessary
- Current CPR License
GoldLeaf has received many accolades, including recognition as Leaders in Dementia Care by the Alzheimer’s Association and an A+ rating from the Home Care Standards Bureau. We have experience with a diverse set of diagnoses, including, but not limited to Alzheimer’s, dementia, ALS, MS, cancer, and diabetes.
Who We Serve
Our team is responsible for improving the daily lives of the clients we care for across the Denver Metro area. We are currently interested in Physical Therapists who can travel to clients in Central and South Denver, including Lakewood, Arvada, Westminster, Thornton, Aurora, Littleton, Highlands Ranch, Parker, and Centennial.
We also serve the following counties: Denver County, Jefferson County, Arapahoe County, Adams County, Douglas County, and Broomfield County.
Check Our Current Openings
Use the button below to click into the portal, then find the opening you want to apply for!