Work as a Wound Care Specialist
GoldLeaf Home Health is currently seeking Registered Nurses who specialize in wound care for in-home care in the Denver Metro Area. Specifically, we are looking for WCC or WOCN certifications.
- Active RN license in Colorado, free of Discipline or Board Actions.
- Prefer prior home health experience or extensive experience caring for senior citizens.
- Must be able to pass background check, motor vehicle record check, and pre-employment drug screen.
- Must have a reliable, safe vehicle and be willing to travel to client’s homes in the Denver Metro area.
- Familiarity with OASIS strongly preferred.
- WOCN or WCC certification.
GoldLeaf has received many accolades, including recognition as Leaders in Dementia Care by the Alzheimer’s Association and an A+ rating from the Home Care Standards Bureau. We have experience with a diverse set of diagnoses, including, but not limited to Alzheimer’s, dementia, ALS, MS, cancer, and diabetes.
Who We Serve
Our team is responsible for improving the daily lives of the clients we care for across the Denver Metro area. We are currently interested in Registered Nurses who specialize in wound care who can travel to clients in Central and South Denver, including Lakewood, Arvada, Westminster, Thornton, Aurora, Littleton, Highlands Ranch, Parker, and Centennial.
We also serve the following counties: Denver County, Jefferson County, Arapahoe County, Adams County, Douglas County, and Broomfield County.
Check Our Current Openings
Use the button below to click into the portal, then find the opening you want to apply for!