Colorado’s Best Care. In Your Home.
Services for adults and seniors include short-term nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic and assistive care.
GoldLeaf Medical Care providers are highly trained, licensed nursing professionals. Each nurse or LPN on our team must have several years of clinical experience beyond their stringent nursing degrees. GoldLeaf then goes even beyond that, requiring in-home care training so our medical providers understand the loving culture that embodies all care we offer – on every level, every visit. Whether you need a home health aide or registered nurse, our care team is made up of warm and caring men and women who have dedicated their lives to providing the best in medical care while also often becoming our clients’ trusted friends. Our in-home care team offers a wide spectrum of medical in-home care services from hourly CNA rates to live-in nursing care and everything in between!
- High tech nursing
- Assistance with medical machinery, including ventilators
- Central and peripheral intravenous drug therapy, such as chemotherapy
- Administration and maintenance of catheters
- PICC line dressing changes
- Total Parental Nutrition (TPN), G-tube, or other feedings
- Tracheostomy and ventilator nursing care
- Bowel and bladder management, catheter and ostomy care
- Administering and monitoring medications
- Pain management
- Diabetes management
- Wound care
- Cancer care
- Cardiac care
- Respiratory care
- Blood draws and injections
- IV antibiotics
- Blood pressure management
- Monitoring of health status
- Alzheimer’s, dementia, and neurological disease management
- Post-procedure care
Certified Nursing Aid (CNA):
- Assistance with bathing, transferring and other activities
Physical Therapy (PT):
- Therapeutic exercises to regain strength, balance, and improve muscle function.
Occupational Therapy (OT):
- Improving motor skills and becoming more independent with self-care activities
Speech Therapy (ST):
- Assistance with swallowing and communication disorders
Contact us directly to see if we provide the skilled medical services you require.