Colorado’s Best Care. In Your Home.
Services for adults and seniors include short-term nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic and assistive care.
GoldLeaf Medical Care providers are highly trained, licensed nursing professionals. Each nurse or LPN on our team must have several years of clinical experience beyond their stringent nursing degrees. GoldLeaf then goes even beyond that, requiring in-home care training so our medical providers understand the loving culture that embodies all care we offer – on every level, every visit. Whether you need a home health aide or registered nurse, our care team is made up of warm and caring men and women who have dedicated their lives to providing the best in medical care while also often becoming our clients’ trusted friends. Our in-home care team offers a wide spectrum of medical in-home care services from hourly CNA non-medical assistance to everything in between!
- Central and peripheral intravenous drug therapy
- Administration and maintenance of catheters
- PICC line dressing changes
- Total Parental Nutrition (TPN), G-tube, or other feedings
- Bowel and bladder management, including catheter and ostomy care
- Administering and monitoring medications
- Pain management
- Diabetes management and education
- Wound care
- Cancer care
- Cardiac care and education
- Management of respiratory diseases including COPD
- Blood draws and injections
- IV antibiotics
- Management of Alzheimer’s and dementia
Certified Nursing Aid (CNA):
- Non-medical care that can provide assistance with bathing, transferring and other activities of daily living deemed medically necessary.
Physical Therapy (PT):
- Therapeutic exercises to regain strength, balance, and improve muscle function.
- Programs may include gait training, transfer training, coordination, fall prevention or therapeutic aftercare.
Occupational Therapy (OT):
- Therapeutic intervention designed to improve functional motor skills and becoming more independent with self-care activities.
- Programs may include home safety assistance, device training, fall prevention, transfer training for showers and toilet, as well as safe mobility in the home environment.
Speech Therapy (ST):
- Therapeutic intervention designed for assessing and treating swallowing disorders, communication, cognitive retention and improving language skills.
Social Work (LSW, LCSW):
- Assistance with medically related social and emotional needs and support programs.
Contact us directly to see if we provide the skilled medical services you require.