Independence. In Your Home.
Whether you need care a few times a week or 24 hours a day, let us be your in-home care provider.
GoldLeaf CarePartners are compassionate in-home care professionals who are thoroughly screened, bonded and insured. They complete our proprietary training program and participate in an ongoing continuing education program throughout their employment with our team. We only hire CarePartners who meet our high standards of honesty, integrity, reliability, dedication and thoughtfulness. We “couple”, or match them with our clients using the GoldLeaf Connection that includes experience, specific skills, proximity, personality, language, training and client preferences.
Our non-medical in-home care services include:
- Comprehensive, certified Dementia Care & Alzheimer’s care
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs – ambulation, bathing, continence, dressing, eating, and toileting)
- Respite care – offering family caregivers a break!Medication management (no administering)
- Protective oversight – monitor healthy diet, drinking, smoking, exercise, sleep patterns, TV usage
- Maintain calendars, manage daily schedules, ensure timely routines, assist bill paying
- Post-hospital/surgical care (non medical)
- Mobility assistance, disability care
- Geriatric fitness provided in the home *
- Cooking & meal preparation
- Personal hygiene – grooming, bathing, dressing, hydration, incontinence
- Computer & cell phone training, assistance, repair *
- Social Media – learn how to connect online with family & friends securely
- eCommerce-how to safely shop online, manage accounts
- Check food expirations – the “pantry police!”
- Scheduled care plan review with family members?
- Transportation ANYWHERE – errands, movies, hikes, lectures, schools, church, dr. visits, airport, daycare
- Run errands (groceries, medicines, dry cleaning, library, gift shopping…)
- Emergency response systems (includes complete home safety assessments & remodeling assistance) *
- Complete Companionship – walking, “brain games” (increase mental acuity), reading, picnics, book study
- Light housekeeping, filing, room organization *
- Chaplain services, Bible study, comparative religions *
- Patient Advocacy (comprehensive review of medical & community options available for our clients) *
- Pet care, plant care
- Personal banking, Estate planning advice *
- Tax, Social Security, Medical or Legal counsel specialized for Seniors *
- Long Term Care, Veterans & Medical Insurance *
- Property maintenance – lawns, gardening, light snow removal, painting, furniture movement *
- Case management for medical visits/specific errands/skilled support
- Real Estate advice and representation *
- Private Concierge” – help host parties or luncheons, bridge games, plan trips/travel
- Pre & Post partum care, support *
- Our Personal Care Providers work hourly, daily, overnight, and we provide “Live-In” care if needed.
* some services listed above are provided with assistance from our trusted in-home care partners, and may require additional fees.